Industrias Dolz announces the arrival of more than 40 new Timing Chain Kit references, offering a full range that already exceeds 80 PN’s.
References for BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Smart, Jaguar, Ford or Grupo PSA offering high market coverage.
In this way, the new PN’s allow Dolz to continue the evolution of the market offering professionals solutions for the new applications that arrive at the workshops.
Dolz Kits are characterized by their reliability, efficiency, and easy-fit mode, being the most competitive timing chain kits on the market. Our complete includes the Best-Selling references in Europe and includes all the necessary components delivered in one single package to guarantee a professional assembly. Being able to obtain all the components in one package will help to carry out a more efficient replacement, in just one single operation and that will facilitate the perfect coupling of the elements.
The main characteristics of our Timing Chain Kits are:
- All our components have been tested and are equivalent to OE.
- Always with the latest OE version, to guarantee an effective replacement and an efficient and durable chain drive.
- Easy-Fit Kits with all the necessary components for a professional repair.
- Technical Bulletin if necessary.
- All our components are marked with our brand DOLZ-GGT.
- A careful and innovative high-quality packaging
- 2-year warranty from the date of purchase or 80,000 km.
You will find Dolz kits in an extensive network of professional suppliers throughout Europe, all of them already available in the different electronic catalogs such as TecDoc and Sofinn.
With almost 90-year history, Industrias Dolz is one of the most recognized manufacturers in the aftermaket industry. As leaders in the manufacturing of water pumps, we also supply distribution kits and thermostats.
With innovative technologies, Industry 4.0, and in-house production, Dolz is a reliable supplier and manufacturer with presence in more than 70 countries around the world and three manufacturing plants in Spain (Castellón), Argentina (Buenos Aires) and China (Shouzou).