Dolz presents the release of a new unboxing video of the DOLZ water pumps to show in detail to the distributor and the end customer the content and packaging of our water pump offering.
With more than 5.5 million units per year over a range which comprises:
- Water pumps for passenger cars.
- Water pumps for industrial vehicles.
- Electric water pumps.
- Variable water pumps.
- Auxiliary electric water pumps.
This wide range allows us to cover 97% of the European vehicle fleet and 80% of the truck fleet, with a significant manufacture of water pumps for Asian vehicles.
Dolz water pumps have an innovative packaging as well as highly shock resistant and with several remarkable details:
- Label designed to facilitate product storage and successful distribution. Contains detailed information about the product: EAN and QR code.
- Inner packaging. Product packaged for safety and correct storage, such as: impellers protectors, rubber plugs, bubble wrap…
- Complete product information in 4 different languages.
- Box | reinforced cardboard for maximum resistance
- Cardboard adapted for to the characteristics of the product dimensions and weights.
- QR code with warranty information and installation tips.
The main characteristics of our water pumps are:
- Design according to OE specifications.
- 95% of the water pumps are manufactured with a silicon carbide seal.
- Robotized manufacturing guaranteeing optimum quality in each product.
- Tightness of all water pumps through rigorous calibration tests.
- Presence in TecAlliance electronic catalog (TecDoc).
- 2-year warranty from the date of purchase or 50,000 km.
This video shows the different ranges of Dolz water pumps:
|PASSENGER CARS||A281 for Audi VW Seat Škoda|
|INDUSTRIAL VEHICLES||D325 for DAF|
|ELECTRIC WATER PUMPS||M280 for Mercedes-Benz|
|VARIABLE WATER PUMPS||A255V for Audi VW Seat Škoda|
|AUXILIARY WATER PUMPS||EA504A for Audi VW|
For further information, do not hesitate to contact us www.idolz.com/contact.